Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fabulous Organic Conditioner

I had to go find a virtual version of this product because my own container is mangled, and therefore unsuitable for a photo shoot. The poor thing is already on its way to be recycled, having suffered all manner of extractive tortures.  First, I twisted and wrung the tube to get every last bit. The next morning, I squeezed and cussed and managed to harvest a small daub, hardly enough to do more than my bangs. The day after, I relied upon magical thinking and came up short until I thought to scissor off the top and scoop out the very last bit of John Masters Organics' honey and hibiscus hair reconstructor. A must for kittens of every stripe, except Muffy who naturally grows perfect wig hair and therefore needs neither highlights nor flat irons. Meow!

2 comments:

  1. Mandy, I used to be an Aveda snob, until I compared their product labels with the Skin Deep database and found them full of noxious perfumes, SLS, parabens and the like. I am still cut and colored at their local concept salon, but I have replaced just about every one of their products at this point. I am very, very happy with the John Masters products not only for their safety, but also for their efficacy! Thanks for popping by today! Namaste!

    ReplyDelete