Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall Deals on Natural Cosmetics

Fall Deals on Natural Cosmetics:
From Spalook.com, purveyors of such kitty-tastic green brands like Jurlique, Boscia, Caudalie, and more:
and also zippy service:
I love Spalook.com because I can combine products from so many hard to find natural brands. I have neither the time nor the inclination to drive all over the city trying to pick up staple items. Their website is slick and easy to operate.


As soon as I get this posted for you kittens, I'm hopping over to Beautorium to get my paws on some John Masters detangler. My darling cub is using it by the quart on his moptop! He is prone to allergies, rashes and itchy scalp. Coupled with his extreme tenderheadedness, combing out the ringlets is never a fun job for either one of us! I insist on 100% natural for him, and John Masters Organics fit the bill. I can combine shopping hair and moisturizers (you know how I love my Dr. Hauschka).

Beautorium.com Free Ship


No comments:

Post a Comment