Friday, June 26, 2009

Caudalie Cleanser Doesn't Disappoint

 
 Soap-free Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser (clickable, above) offers a travel size for $10. If you don't like it (doubt it), you can always refill the awesome little bottle with something you prefer - perfect for green divas who don't use polluting foamy soap. I thought it was great for controlling oil, and Caudalie is a really luxe natural brand. My skin felt sufficiently clean, but I did need to call in extra products to remove my eye makeup.
  It's made in France (where cosmetic safety standards are tighter than in the US), not tested on animals, and comes in easily recycled packaging: a trifecta of cleanser bliss. According to Beauty.com, products containing Resveratrol improve elasticity while increasing skin tone. Firm, full skin cells make your skin appear more youthful and radiant, as Caudalie skin care treatments significantly lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles. (I pretty much paraphrased that from their website, but ever since I saw Dr. Oz talking about Resveratrol as an anti-aging weapon, I've been trying to cram in and pile on as many grape products as possible! I tend to agree with the hype on this one.)  Good stuff that won't disappoint!



No comments:

Post a Comment