Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ooops! I did it again...My pampered ass is now destroying forests!

  I’ve blogged before how shocking it is to examine one’s own consumption and the consequences thereof; we’ve made great strides in our overarching family culture in terms of how much plastic, gift wrappings/trappings, and bottled drinks we consume. We recycle diligently, plant native species in our landscape and  we’ve switched to geothermal HVAC in our home. Not good enough, I’ve learned. Not good enough.

    Apparently, Americans (including my family) are deforesting the planet at an alarming rate for the sole purpose of wiping our snotty noses and pampered hineys with thick, soft, white paper.  According to...please click here to read the rest of this post...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment