Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Love Dr. Hauschka

Dr. Hauschka is without a doubt my favorite natural cosmetics brand, and the Moisturizing Day Cream is my favorite product. It smells like the Portland Rose Garden and is light and non-greasy. No disgusting ingredients. Its only downside is its price, but a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts about three months. It's glass, so it recycles easily. I've taken to buying it online because the only store that carries it in Indy is Wild Oats, and that's too far to drive for me. Actually, I've been getting most of my cosmetic staple items online anyway, so as to cut down on the impulse buys I'm prone to commit! These days, I'm showing restraint. I'd say I allow myself about $100/month in cosmetic purchases. I'd love to know what you kittens are spending and what you're using!

No comments:

Post a Comment