Thursday, May 21, 2009

Strengthen Weak & Damaged Hair Naturally

Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Lotion   
"This neem treatment lotion encourages healthy hair growth and normalizes oil production of the scalp. Soothes an itchy, irritated scalp, helps prevent flaking and hair loss, and strengthens fine, thin hair while providing balance. Neem leaf and other plant extracts have an enlivening effect." ~ Spa Look
    I've never met a Dr. Hauschka product I didn't like. Neem Hair Lotion is no exception. I only have one criticism, and that would be the packaging. While this odd little bottle is probably most ecologically sound, I'm not sure how to apply it to my scalp. It's not a lotion per se; it's a runny liquid.
Am I to just turn the bottle upside down and splatter the inch and a half of squirrel fur I always seem to be rocking along my part line, or should I use a cotton ball and daub it into my temples and hope for the best?
I can't help wondering whether it wouldn't be even more fabulous in a pump/spray...
Neem is prized in Ayurvedic medicine as a healing, strengthening, cleaning tonic. This product has been helpful in reconstructing my hairline after the ravages of over-processing, pregnancy, hormonal shifts, slip-shod nutrition on the run, stress-induced hairpulling...You know, life! I like it, and I've used it a few times a week for over a year, and I definitely see a difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment